· Association of Rafting Association (RAJ) Vice President
· Senior River Guide · Examiner (RAJ)
· River guide · Examin (RAJ)
· Vice President of Minakami-cho Tourism Association
· Chairman of the Outdoor Federation of Incorporated Associations
· School corporation Jikei Gakuen Lecturer, Tokyo Sports and Recreation College
· Rescue 3 Japan SRT-1 Instructor
· Professional · River Guide (New Zealand)
· Medic First Aid Instructor (Emergency Relief)
· Swiftwater Rescue Technician LEVEL 1 Instructor (Rescue 3 Japan)
· Uitemate instructor (Association for Water Management Association)
· Training teacher (Japan Sports Association)
· Facility Manager (Japan Sports Association)
· Swimming instructor (Japan Swimming Federation)
· Social sports instructor (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports,
· Sports massage and taping trainer (SONY)
· Sports Nutrition Instructor (SONY)
· Recreational official leader (Japan Recreation Association)
· Lumbar Pain Improvement Gymnastics Instructor (YMCA)
· General Manager of General itinerary
· Tourism support advisor
· ADVANCED DIVER (CMAS)
· Regular car · Large car · Large motorcycle license
Admission to Tokyo YMCA Social Sports College. Performing numerous sports, nutrition and psychology,
In addition to training training theory, outdoor seminars, etc., he is involved in education for persons with disabilities. Also a number of
Acquire qualification for sports relations.
Graduated Tokyo YMCA Social Sports College.
Employment in sports core. I work as a swimming instructor and training instructor.
In 1988 Masters retained the record of the nationwide record of breaststroke 50 m short waterway.
Cross New Zealand. New Zealand’s South Island – experienced a rafting in Queenstown, and the initiator Ichinen obsessed with its charm hit the gates of the company, Monzenbarai. Stickiness to stickiness Attach promises to receive training, but TACHI hard days continue not to keep English. Supported by friendship of friends, acquired the “Professional River Guide” qualification. After that I work for two years based on Kawarau River and Shotover River.
Returned to Japan by encounter with Mr. Tatsuno of President, MONBELL (now the president).
Launch “MOC Shikoku” for the first commercial rafting tour in Japan.
Returning to Tokyo after the end of the season, acquiring qualification as a tour operator, working as a contract employee at JTB, visiting rivers around the world.
Together with a friend, “Establishing Zambijge Adventure Club (ZAC)
Begin a full-scale rafting tour on the water.
He participated in the rafting world tournament held in Taiwan as a representative of Japan,
Winning record and winning the event record.
The representative ‘s village dismantles the above ZAC, not only for rafting but also for establishing “Nature Navigator” (N ⇔ N) widely for the purpose of spreading outdoor sports. Originally established as a “business MOC water business” through business alliance with Mont Bell.
Started operating as an independent mother “Nature · Navigator” (N ⇔ N).
In addition to the water course, we also started “Rafting Akagi Course” at Akagi Gunma Midstream Flower Midstream.
the year of 2000
Newly started “Rafting Nagaoku course” at Arakawa of Chichibu, Saitama Prefecture.
On the water – the first “Touring Tour by Falt Kayak” started at Lake Okutane.
It is the only one in Japan! Began to tour “Hydro Bronco · Shuttle Bikes”.
“Canyoning tour” started.
“Rafting Kinugawa course” started at Nikko city, Tochigi prefecture, Shiroya-machi Shionogawa cho Kinugawa river.
Started the “Rafting Shinano River Course” at the Shinano river, Tokamachi, Niigata Prefecture.
To the present